Apple iPhone X With iOS 11 Specifications and Price USA EUROPE INDIA
The latest Apple iPhone X has been making waves on the internet. There have been leaks and rumors of this device. Incase you missed, today was Apple’s iPhone X event, and they unveiled some sets of new devices including the Apple iPhone X.
Apple unveiled its 10th anniversary smartphone, which may either be called iPhone 8 or iPhone X, and it will be the biggest change to the iPhone since its inception.
The next iPhone will have an edge to edge OLED display on the front, no physical button, Face ID face recognition, a beastly six-core A11 chip, 3GB of RAM, new cameras and new colors.
The display on the iPhone X will be a taller 18:9 panel with a diagonal of around 5.8-inches and a small cutout at the top for the earpiece and various sensors.
There will likely be some form of fast charging on the iPhone X and possibly even wireless charging.
The new camera will pack some form of AR magic, though we can only guess what. The guessing game continues with the removed home button – Apple will need to rework iOS 11 to play nice with a touch-only iPhone.
Finally there were rumors that the iPhone X will be available in extremely low supply due to its more complicated assembly and the use of an OLED screen. So we won’t be surprised if the iPhone X launches later than expected.
Here’s the full specifications as well as the price of this phone below.
Checkout iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus Price List in different countries. Note that the following prices are all for the 64GB base models of the handsets.
Apple iPhone X Specifications and Price
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA
- 4G bands LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- EDGE Yes
- Announced 2017, September
- Status Rumored. Exp. release 2017, September
- Dimensions –
- Weight –
- SIM Nano-SIM
- – IP68 certified – dust and water resistant
- – Water resistant up to 1.5 meters and 30 minutes
- – Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.8 inches
- Resolution 1242 x 2800 pixels (~528 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- – Wide color gamut display
- – 3D Touch display & home button
- – Display Zoom
- OS iOS 11
- Chipset Apple A11
- CPU Hexa-core
- Card slot No
- Internal 64/256/512 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary Dual 12 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video 2160p@60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps
- Secondary 7 MP, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Alert types Vibration, proprietary ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack No
- – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC Yes (Apple Pay only)
- Radio No
- USB 3.0, reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Sensors Face ID, fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging iMessage, SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5 (Safari)
- Java No
- – Wireless charging
- – Siri natural language commands and dictation
- – iCloud cloud service
- – MP3/WAV/AAX+/AIFF/Apple Lossless player
- – MP4/H.264 player
- – Audio/video/photo editor
- – Document editor
- Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Colors Jet Black, Black, Silver, Gold
- Price About 1000 EUR / $1,197 USD / NGN 430,000.