How to reset LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 when you forgot your password or unlock pattern. How to remove unlock pattern on your LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 / LG D685 hard reset tips and tricks
Using the Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
If your phone does not restore to its original condition, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
to initialize it.
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold the Power key(Lock key) + Volume Down key.
- Release the keys when the LG logo is displayed ,then press and hold the Power + Volume Down key again.
- Release all keys when the FACTORY HARD RESET screen is displayed.
- The phone will allow you to select the factory reset function in the Android system recovery utility.
- Press the Power key and your phone will be restored to its factory settings.
To cancel, press any other key.
WARNING If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 hard reset from the menu
Factory data reset – Reset your settings to the factory default values and delete all your data. If you reset the phone this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information as when you first started your Android phone.
Go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset and confirm
All data will be deleted!
Check the software version on your mobile phone: Settings > About phone > System updates > Check now.
NOTE: Your personal data from internal phone storage — including information about your Google account and any other accounts, your system/application data and settings, any downloaded applications and your DRM licence — might be lost in the process of updating your phone’s software. Therefore, it is always recommended to backup your personal data before updating your phone’s software.