Blackberry Key One also know as Blackberry mecury is the lastest blackberry device that is produce in 2017 with Android format, unlikly Blackberry has stop producing there own source phone, now they prefere Android device Launched at MWC 2017 for $549 .
Blackberry KeyOne Was officially announced on February 2017 by the Blackberry company and will be experting Blackberry Mecury by April 2017, the Blackberry KeyOne has Kaybord QWERTY format, and touchable screen.
Blackberry KeyOne has a nice specs , which it has a Android OS 7.0 (Nougat) and chipset of Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, CPU of Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 506, it also has 3GB ram and 3GB Storage (Rom) which can be expandable via microSD card up to 256GB.
The device has a sport of camera 12MP as Rear (Back) camera and 8MP camera front camera with video recording of 1080p@30fps.
Where to Buy Blackberry KeyOne
Price Of Blackberry KeyOne
The price of Blackberry KeyOne is now Launched at MWC 2017 for $549
Specification Of Blackberry KeyOne
- NETWORK GSM HSPA LTE
- LAUNCH: June 2017
- Announced: February 2017
- SIM Single SIM )
- PLATFORM OS Android OS, v7.0 (Naugat)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 32 GB, 3GB RAM
- CAMERA Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary Camera 8 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, autofocus, LED falsh
- FEATURES Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- BATTERY Non-removable Lio-ion battery